Thursday, April 5, 2018

Summer 2018 I will be teaching in Grand Rapids MI at Quilt Week

Lots of good classes to look forward too at AQS Grand Rapids, MI this August 22-25. I will be teaching and look forward to meeting you and other new friends.  

August 22- Day Class- Tangled UP: Zentangle Goes to the Sewing Machine





         Evening- The All-Star Review: My topic is "Straight, Curves, Rounds and Dots".

August 23- Day class: Bargello simplified

August 24- Morning: Zen Applique Placemat: Learn Zentangle Concepts


                  Afternoon Lecture: An Introduction to the Zentangle Method


August 25- Morning: Zentangle Jewelry Set: Creating Wearable Art


You can register for classes soon at Quiltweek.com/Grand Rapids

P.S. I am looking for a Quilt Angel for each of my classes. Let me know if you are interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment