Sunday, December 18, 2011

My older Blogspot

I am not going to delete the older blog until I figure out how to export it into this blog.  I would rather have all of it in one spot.... wish me luck.  The link should you be curious and haven't seen my older blog is
http://www.customdesignsbyjacquelyn.blogspot.com/  However, if anyone really knows how to import it for me I would be most grateful.
In the meantime,  I have been busier than  a one arm paper hanger this past week.  But I haven't accomplished a thing.  Thus no photos to show of my finished projects.  Isn't that a shame?
Well, I will get my self together and make that change very soon.
This is a picture of our annual tree, this particular one was in 2007... We had  alot of family visit that year.
Happy Holidays to all, Jacquelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment