Saturday, February 11, 2012

not enough energy to sew...

I am recovering from a surgical procedure.  I want to thank my husband, my sister, and the many friends who have come to my rescue...i.e. providing delicious meals, sending me cards, following up with phone calls, stop in and visit time, offers to take me for a ride, and many other kind thoughts and prayers on my healing behalf.
  I just wanted to express my gratitude to all my children the thankfulness for their love and concern, and to let them know (since they are not living near me) that I am truly doing well.
I am grateful to all...and will get this posting back in order soon, with hopefully some new and exciting projects that are on my 'to finish list'.

1 comment:

  1. You gotta get better soon 'cause my dining room table is feeling lonesome for some sewing action, Watson yearns to leave cat hair on your sewing machine cart and the strip-cutter is getting a thick layer of dust on it. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete