Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pearl Cotton storage

I have been following Pat Sloan's blog regarding 'Storage and Organizing Tips' presented through Quilting Gallery- Michele Foster has worked very hard in keeping all of us Quilting enthusiasts involved around the globe, check out the webpage here http://quiltinggallery.com/2012/02/28/thread-storage-studio-organizatio/


So in response to all this 'organizing' I made some
adjustments to my own way of storage and
keeping my work area usable.
One way was to put my Pearle Cotton Floss
into a thread storage container-


I found that the empty spools were
very useful, they also allow for the
tail end of the floss to be tucked into
the slit at the bottom of the spool.



Feel free to share and tell me about your ideas and your storage/organization hints.

Until then, Sew away.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. My pearle cotton is always getting tangled. I will have to start saving my empty spools.

    ReplyDelete